Thursday 18 July 2013

Brief words on Whistleblowing, Authority and Alienation

I don’t fear the present because the future is free; for more truth shall be told, on how humanity became enslaved by Alienation

Alienation of a society's soul can be cured by the information of minds. Exposing the secrets of those in power on how they keep people lame

A Twitter series posted in @professorsblogg the afternoon of 18 July, linked tags #WikiLeaks, #Assange, #Manning, and #Snowden
By Marcello Ferrada-Noli
The most predictable whistleblower is time. Secrets on true facts are an illusion; time invincible
Whistleblowers' main deed today is the same than social-philosophers of the past: increased social-awareness & exposed "authority" fraud
The enemy of Alienation is Social-consciousness, the political awareness on the relationships between power and nation, authority and democracy
Authority has power, but no right. People have right & authority. Liberating secrets kept by those in power against the people is Democracy
Those liberating secrets on behalf of people, give that people freedom of choice. They are no criminals; they are freedom fighters
I despise peoples’ usurpers called State, & democracy’s frauds called government. For they were elected to serve, not to lie; To protect & Not to kill
I don’t fear the trolls’ threats for I know they are heartless. / I defend whistleblowers’ human rights
I don’t fear nameless’ threats for their faces are recognizable. / I defend whistleblowers’ Human rights
I don’t hide for mercenaries; for truth is a whip slashing harder on the open. / I defend whistleblowers’ human rights
I don’t fear their bosses, for are they who fear us. / I defend whistleblowers’ human rights
I don’t fear the drone, because it cannot write. It can kill, but not survive. / I defend whistleblowers’ human rights
I win even if dead. You lose even if breathe. / I defend whistleblowers’ human rights | Truth is invincible
I don’t fear the present because the future is free, for more truth shall be told, on how humanity became enslaved by Alienation
Alienation of a society's soul can be cured by the information of minds. Exposing the secrets of those in power on how they keep people lame
Replace what Marx said on Religion, & Alienation "is the oppressed creature's cry; the spirit of an epoch deprived of spirit; it is ppl's opium"
A most terrible crime is the one against integrity. Spying on an entire nation is ethical genocide
Spying on its own nation, all citizens alike, is a political-psychiatric diagnosis: State paranoia
Spying on the whole world, including its own nation, is a political-psychiatric disease: fascism; pure & simple
When I say, "I defend WikiLeaks” I mean the right to whistleblowing 4 giving back 2 ppl what belongs 2 ppl: the information kept on their own
 
x
Citizens Journalist Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment